The Olympic Cushion Project is now starting

After the success of the Weymouth Knitted Carnival Project -The 'Let's make It' community project - is continuing it's creative venture & encouraging groups & individuals all over Weymouth & Portland to participate in a new exciting project, making cushions for the

'OLYMPIC CUSHION PROJECT' – for more information please visit our new Blog by clicking here Olympic cushion Project Blog


If you would like more information regarding 'Let's Make It' You are able to contact me via my website www.juliemccabe.co.uk -
or on my mobile 07814698685

About Me

I am a visual artist living in Weymouth. I am passionate about the link between creativity and well-being, and use my art as a tool for expression and distraction. You can view more about me on my website: www.juliemccabe.co.uk

Saturday 6 August 2011

There obviously is no end to all your creative talent.........





In 1348 it is said that from a Ship docked on Weymouth Quay came rats responsible for spreading the Black Death to England. Come along to Weymouth Carnival and See our colony of knitted rats clambering up the front of our float.......

More knitted items... andWall panel for the garden

High flyers

High flyers
Knitted Seagulls .. Incredible!!